Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Benjamin Bonzi vs. Harold Mayot Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Harold Mayot (-155)||Benjamin Bonzi (+130)|
No. 94-ranked Benjamin Bonzi will face No. 181 Harold Mayot in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, July 3.
Bonzi vs. Mayot Matchup History
- Bonzi and Mayot met in the Round of 32 at the 2021 ATP Challenger Orleans, France Men Singles on September 29, 2021. Bonzi won 6-1, 6-3.
- Bonzi has won two sets off Mayot, or 100.0%, compared to Mayot’s zero.
- Bonzi has taken 12 games versus Mayot (75.0%), while Mayot has taken four.
- In one matchup between Bonzi and Mayot, they have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Bonzi has played 37 matches and 25.9 games per match (43 in best-of-five matches).
- In his five matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Bonzi has averaged 24.8 games.
- Over the past year, Bonzi has been victorious in 21.2% of his return games and 80% of his service games.
- Bonzi has been victorious in 84.9% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 15.1% of his return games.
Bonzi Recent Performances
- In the Terra Wortmann Open, Bonzi’s last tournament, he was beaten 0-6, 5-7 by No. 99-ranked Roman Safiullin on June 17 in the qualification round.
- Bonzi played an average of 18 games in his one match in Halle.
- Mayot has averaged 20.6 games per match (26 in best-of-five matches) in his five matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 58.3% of the games.
- On grass, Mayot has played three matches, averaging 19.7 games per match (26 in best-of-five matches) and 8.4 games per set.
- Mayot is 36-for-41 in service games (87.8%) and 16-for-42 in return games (38.1%) including all surfaces.
- Mayot is 28-for-29 in service games on grass (96.6%) and 14-for-30 in return games (46.7%).
Mayot Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Mayot was victorious 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 versus Matteo Gigante on Thursday.
- Mayot was taken down by No. 194-ranked Marc Polmans 5-7, 5-7 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, French Open, on May 23.
- Mayot participated in one match in Paris, averaging 24 games.
- In France, Mayot claimed eight of 12 service games (66.7%) and two of 12 return games (16.7%).