Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Benjamin Bonzi vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Benjamin Bonzi (-225)||Alexander Shevchenko (+175)|
Benjamin Bonzi (No. 89 ranking) will face Alexander Shevchenko (No. 84) in the Round of 32 of the European Open on Tuesday, October 17.
Bonzi vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Bonzi has not played Shevchenko in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court types, Bonzi has played 25 total matches with a 48.3% game winning percentage. He averages 26.3 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Bonzi has played 16 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 30.5 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set while winning 50.4% of games.
- Bonzi is 249-for-321 in service games (a winning percentage of 77.6%) and 64-for-319 in return games (20.1%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard surfaces, Bonzi has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games and a 20.2% winning percentage in return games (197 service games won out of 246, and 49 return games won out of 242).
- Bonzi has won 35.1% of his break points this year (59 out of 168, which ranks 293rd).
- On hard courts, Bonzi is 44-for-129 on break points (34.1%) to rank 162nd.
Bonzi Recent Performances
- Bonzi defeated Giulio Zeppieri 7-5, 7-5 on Monday in the qualifying round.
- In the the US Open, Bonzi’s previous tournament, he was beaten 6-2, 5-7, 6-7, 6-3, 6-2 by No. 128-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker on September 1 in the round of 32 round.
- Bonzi played an average of 44.7 games in his three matches in New York.
- Bonzi won 83.6% of his service games and 20.9% of his return games in New York.
- Shevchenko has played 23.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 35 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 18 matches so far this year on hard courts, Shevchenko has played 24.1 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.0% of them.
- Shevchenko has won 23.3% of his return games this year, and 69.3% of his service games.
- Shevchenko has won 17.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 72.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 41.3% of his break-point opportunities (62 of 150).
- Shevchenko is 213th in break points won on hard courts, converting 22 of 55 (40.0%).
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- Shevchenko was defeated by No. 380-ranked Chun Hsin Tseng 6-3, 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 128 of his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 5.
- Shevchenko’s one match in Shanghai included an average of 26 game per match.
- In China, Shevchenko clinched nine of 13 service games (69.2%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).