Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nuno Borges vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Gregoire Barrere (-115)||Nuno Borges (-110)|
On Tuesday, Nuno Borges (No. 86 in the world) takes on Gregoire Barrere (No. 63) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Borges vs. Barrere Matchup History
- Borges and Barrere have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Borges has played 27 total matches with a 46.6% game winning percentage. He averages 26.0 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Through 17 matches on hard courts this year, Borges averages 26.2 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set with a 47.6% game winning percentage.
- Borges has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.4% on all surfaces (201-for-274 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 15.4% (43-for-280 in return games).
- Borges has finished 108-for-147 in service games while playing on hard courts (73.5% winning percentage), and 21-for-150 in return games (14.0%).
- Borges has won 35.2% of his break points this year (38 out of 108, to rank 312th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Borges is 18-for-50 on break points (36.0%) to rank 219th.
Borges Recent Performances
- Borges was beaten by Sebastian Korda (4-6, 6-7) on September 30 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, The Astana Open.
- Borges played an average of 29 games in his two matches in Nur-Sultan.
- Borges’ service-game winning percentage in Kazakhstan was 82.8%, and he won 13.8% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 44 matches this year, Barrere has played an average of 26.3 games across all court surfaces (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Barrere has played 24 matches this year, totaling 25.4 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.1% of games.
- So far this year, Barrere has won 78.4% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Barrere has won 78.1% of his games on serve, and 19.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 94 of 252 break points (37.3%).
- Barrere has converted 46.5% of his break-point chances on hard courts (47 of 101).
Barrere Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (The Astana Open), Barrere was eliminated 6-2, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 107-ranked Jurij Rodionov on September 28.
- Barrere played one match in Nur-Sultan, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- Barrere’s service-game winning percentage was 81.3% in Kazakhstan, and he was victorious in 20% of his games on his opponent’s serve.