Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nuno Borges vs. Jack Draper Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jack Draper (-290)||Nuno Borges (+225)|
On Monday, Nuno Borges (No. 79 in the world) takes on Jack Draper (No. 123) in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open.
Borges vs. Draper Matchup History
- Borges and Draper have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Borges is averaging 25 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) through his 22 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 46.9% game winning percentage.
- Borges has played 12 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.4 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 48.8% of games.
- Borges is 145-for-197 in service games (for a winning percentage of 73.6%) and 30-for-205 in return games (14.6%) on all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Borges has a 74.3% winning percentage in service games and a 10.7% winning percentage in return games (52 service games won out of 70, and eight return games won out of 75).
- Borges’ 33.3% break point winning percentage (26-for-78) is 322nd this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Borges ranks 253rd in break point win percentage (30.0%) after going 6-for-20.
Borges Recent Performances
- Borges was defeated by Daniel Elahi Galan (6-7, 6-4, 5-7) on August 12 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- Borges played an average of 35 games in his one match in Cincinnati.
- Draper has averaged 22.4 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 54.1% of the games.
- Draper has averaged 22.4 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set through 26 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 54.5% of the games.
- Draper has an 82.3% winning percentage on serve and a 26.5% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Draper is 240-for-292 on serve playing on hard courts (82.2%) and 77-for-290 on return (26.6%).
Draper Recent Performances
- Draper was defeated in the round of 128s of the French Open (his most recent tournament) to No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry 4-6, 0-1 (retired) on May 29.
- Draper participated in one match in Paris, averaging 11 games.
- Draper won 60% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games while playing in France.