Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nuno Borges vs. Dominik Koepfer Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nuno Borges (-140)||Dominik Koepfer (+115)|
In the European Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 78-ranked Dominik Koepfer versus No. 74 Nuno Borges.
Borges vs. Koepfer Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Borges and Koepfer have matched up against each other.
- Borges is averaging 25.6 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 28 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 46.1% game winning percentage.
- Borges averages 25.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in 18 matches on hard courts this year.
- Borges has a 72.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (205 service games won out of 282) and a 14.9% return game winning percentage (43 return games won out of 288).
- Borges has a 72.3% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 13.3% winning percentage in return games (112 of 155 service games, and 21 of 158 return games).
- Borges’ 38 break points won on 115 total break points (33.0% winning percentage) ranks 317th this year.
- Borges’ 18 break points won on 57 total break points on hard courts so far this year (31.6% win percentage) ranks 229th.
Borges Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Borges’ most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 73-ranked Gregoire Barrere on October 5 in the round of 128 round.
- In Shanghai, Borges’ one match included 16 games on average.
- Borges’ service-game winning percentage in China was 50%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Koepfer has competed in 16 matches (including all court types), winning 48.0% of the games. He has averaged 23.1 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- On hard courts Koepfer has played 12 matches, averaging 22.8 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Koepfer is 127-for-165 in service games (77.0%) and 44-for-174 in return games (25.3%) including all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Koepfer has a 77.6% winning percentage on serve and a 24.1% winning percentage on return.
Koepfer Recent Performances
- Koepfer lost in the round of 128s of the US Open (his last tournament) to No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz 2-6, 2-3 (retired) on August 29.
- Koepfer’s one match in New York included an average of 13 game per match.
- Koepfer secured 57.1% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in United States.