Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-235)||Alexander Bublik (+185)|
In the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Monday, Alexander Bublik (ranked No. 25) faces Hubert Hurkacz (No. 17).
Bublik vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Hurkacz has the advantage over Bublik, 4-1 in five head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the Open 13 Provence on February 25, 2023, went to Hurkacz 6-4, 7-6.
- Hurkacz and Bublik have played 11 sets versus each other, and Hurkacz has the advantage, taking nine of them. Bublik has won two.
- In 106 total games against one another, Hurkacz has taken 62, and Bublik 44.
- Hurkacz and Bublik have played each other five times, averaging 21.2 games and 2.2 sets per match.
- Bublik has played 33 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.5 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.3% of those games.
- Bublik has played 13 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.4 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set while winning 46.1% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik’s service game winning percentage is 81% (winning 353 of 436 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.8% (taking 78 of 438 return games).
- Bublik has 122 wins in 158 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 77.2%), and 24 wins in 159 return games (15.1%).
- Bublik’s 40.4% break point win percentage (69-for-171) ranks 239th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Bublik is 160th in break point winning percentage (43.8%) after going 21-for-48.
Bublik Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Citi Open, Bublik lost in the round of 32 to No. 323-ranked Gael Monfils, 3-6, 4-6 on August 2.
- There were 19 games, on average, in Bublik’s one match in Washington.
- In United States, Bublik won six of nine service games (66.7%) and one of 10 return games (10%).
- In his 37 matches so far this year, Hurkacz has played an average of 32.6 games across all court types (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has played 18 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 30.9 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Hurkacz has won 84.7% of his service games so far this year, and 17.9% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has won 84.2% of his service games and 19.8% of his return games.
- Hurkacz is 219th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 88 of 289 (30.4%).
- Hurkacz is 115th in break points won on hard courts, converting 44 of 147 (29.9%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Citi Open (his most recent tournament), Hurkacz was beaten by Michael Mmoh 3-6, 7-6, 6-7 on August 1.
- In his one match in Washington, Hurkacz averaged 35 games per match.
- In United States, Hurkacz captured 14 of 18 service games (77.8%) and two of 17 return games (11.8%).