Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Bublik (-130)||Nicolas Jarry (+105)|
In the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 32 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 20-ranked Nicolas Jarry versus No. 33 Alexander Bublik.
Bublik vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Bublik has not matched up against Jarry in the past five years.
- Bublik is averaging 25.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 42 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.0% game winning percentage.
- Bublik averages 23.3 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set through 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Bublik has a 79.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (427 service games won out of 535) and an 18.1% return game winning percentage (97 return games won out of 535).
- Bublik has gone 196-for-257 in service games on hard courts (76.3% winning percentage), and 43-for-256 in return games (16.8%).
- Bublik’s 41.9% break point win percentage (88-for-210) is 253rd this year.
- Bublik has won 46.0% of break points on hard courts (40 out of 87, which ranks 179th).
Bublik Recent Performances
- Bublik is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 14-ranked Frances Tiafoe in the Round of 64 on Monday.
- In his previous tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel), Bublik lost to Casper Ruud 6-7, 2-6 on October 25, in the round of 32.
- Bublik played an average of 21 games in his one match in Basel.
- Bublik’s service-game winning percentage in Switzerland was 54.5%, and he won 20% on his opponent’s serve.
- Jarry has played 59 matches so far this year (winning 53.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 23 matches this year on hard courts, Jarry has played 27.7 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.4% of them.
- Thus far this year, Jarry has won 20.1% of his return games and 85.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Jarry has won 86.2% of his games on serve, and 18.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 39.2% of his break-point chances (130 of 332).
- On hard courts, Jarry has converted 49 of 113 break points (43.4%).
Jarry Recent Performances
- Jarry beat No. 39-ranked Alexei Popyrin 7-5, 7-6 on Monday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s round of the Swiss Indoors Basel, Jarry’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 6-7 by No. 28-ranked Ugo Humbert on October 26.
- In his two matches in Basel, Jarry played an average of 31 games per match.
- Jarry clinched 87.5% of his service games (28 of 32) in Switzerland along with 10% of his return games (three of 30).