Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexander Bublik (-240)||Mackenzie McDonald (+195)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, Alexander Bublik (ranked No. 26) takes on Mackenzie McDonald (No. 54).
Bublik vs. McDonald Matchup History
- Bublik and McDonald are 1-1 versus each other. McDonald won their last meeting on October 28, 2020, 6-3, 6-2.
- McDonald and Bublik have played five sets against each other, with McDonald winning three of them and Bublik winning two.
- In 48 total games against one another, McDonald has won 28, and Bublik 20.
- In two matches versus one another, Bublik and McDonald have averaged 24 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Bublik has played 28 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.9 games per match (47 in best-of-five matches) and winning 48.2% of those games.
- Bublik averages 21.6 games per match and 10.8 games per set in seven matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik’s service game winning percentage is 78.9% (winning 276 of 350 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.3% (claiming 60 of 347 return games).
- Bublik has an 87.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 26% winning percentage in return games (68 of 78 in service games, and 19 of 73 in return games).
- Bublik’s 42.0% break point winning percentage (55-for-131) ranks 164th this year.
- Bublik has won 40.4% of break points on grass so far this year (19 out of 47, to rank 33rd).
Bublik Recent Performances
- Bublik won his last tournament (Terra Wortmann Open), beating No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev in the final 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 on June 25.
- In his five matches in Halle, Bublik played an average of 21.8 games.
- Bublik won 91.2% of his service games and 28.8% of his return games in Halle.
- In his 32 matches so far this year, McDonald has played an average of 23 games across all court types (37.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his six matches on grass so far this year, McDonald has played an average of 21 games.
- McDonald has won 74.9% of his service games so far this year, and 26.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, McDonald has won 79.1% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- McDonald has converted 42.3% of his break-point opportunities overall (82 of 194).
- McDonald has converted seven of 21 break points on grass (33.3%), and is 83rd in break points won.
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald lost to No. 107-ranked Diego Schwartzman 2-6, 4-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, cinch Championships, on June 19.
- McDonald’s three matches in London included an average of 19.7 games per match.
- McDonald was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.