Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Casper Ruud Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Casper Ruud (-180)||Alexander Bublik (+140)|
Casper Ruud (No. 8) will face Alexander Bublik (No. 30) in the Round of 32 of the Swiss Indoors Basel on Tuesday, October 24.
Bublik vs. Ruud Matchup History
- Ruud and Bublik have played five times in the past five years and Ruud is 5-0, including a 6-1, 4-6, 7-6 win for Ruud at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 14, 2023 (their most recent meeting).
- Ruud has taken 10 sets off Bublik (83.3%), compared to Bublik’s two.
- In 113 total games against one another, Ruud has taken 72, and Bublik 41.
- Ruud and Bublik have played each other five times, averaging 22.6 games and 2.4 sets per match.
- Bublik is averaging 26 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 48.2% game winning percentage.
- In 17 matches on hard courts this year, Bublik averages 23.9 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 44.1% game winning percentage.
- Bublik has a 79% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (380 service games won out of 481) and a 17.4% return game winning percentage (84 return games won out of 482).
- Bublik has 149 wins in 203 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 73.4%), and 30 wins in 203 return games (14.8%).
- Bublik has won 40.1% of his break points this year (75 out of 187, to rank 265th).
- On hard courts this year, Bublik is 27-for-64 on break points (42.2%) to rank 204th.
Bublik Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (The Astana Open), Bublik was beaten by Sebastian Ofner 4-6, 2-6 on September 30, in the round of 16.
- Bublik played an average of 18 games in his one match in Nur-Sultan.
- While playing in Kazakhstan, Bublik won 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Ruud has played 54 matches this year (winning 53.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Ruud has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and 28.5 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Ruud has won 25.3% of his return games and 81.6% of his service games.
- Ruud has won 22.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 80.6% of his service games.
- Ruud has converted 166 of 434 break points overall (38.2%), and is 206th in break points won.
- Ruud has converted 36.1% of his break-point chances on hard courts (60 of 166).
Ruud Recent Performances
- Ruud was beaten by Marcos Giron (3-6, 4-6) on October 18 in the round of 16s of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships (his most recent tournament).
- In Ruud’s two matches in Tokyo, there was an average of 20.5 games per match.
- Ruud’s service-game winning percentage was 80% in Japan, and he was victorious in 19% of his games on his opponent’s serve.