Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Jannik Sinner Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jannik Sinner (-330)||Alexander Bublik (+245)|
On Wednesday, Alexander Bublik (No. 47 in the world) faces Jannik Sinner (No. 9) in the Round of 16 of the Libema Open.
Bublik vs. Sinner Matchup History
- Sinner owns a 2-0 record against Bublik. Their most recent matchup, in the quarterfinals of the Miami Open presented by Itau on March 31, 2021, was a 7-6, 6-4 win for Sinner.
- In five total sets versus each other, Sinner has won four, and Bublik one.
- Sinner and Bublik have played 54 total games against each other, with Sinner taking 28 and Bublik 26.
- Bublik and Sinner have faced off two times, averaging 27 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In his 21 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Bublik is averaging 26 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.6% of those games.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik’s service game winning percentage is 76.5% (winning 208 of 272 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 15% (earning a win in 41 of 274 return games).
- Bublik is 36-for-84 on break points (42.9%) to rank 188th.
Bublik Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Bublik defeated No. 126-ranked David Goffin, 7-5, 7-5.
- In his most recent tournament, the French Open, Bublik lost in the round of 128 to No. 129-ranked Giulio Zeppieri, 0-6, 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 5-7 on May 30.
- Bublik played an average of 47 games in his one match in Paris.
- Bublik won 73.9% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games in Paris.
- In his 40 matches so far this year, Sinner has played an average of 22.4 games across all court surfaces (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Sinner has won 34% of his return games and 82.9% of his service games.
- Sinner is 105th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 141 of 301 (46.8%).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the French Open, Sinner’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-6, 6-7, 6-1, 6-7, 5-7 by No. 79-ranked Daniel Altmaier on June 1.
- Sinner’s two matches in Paris included an average of 41 games per match.
- Sinner secured 83.3% of his service games and 32.5% of his return games while playing in France.