Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Bublik (-170)||Dominic Thiem (+140)|
In a match slated for Monday, Dominic Thiem (No. 82 in rankings) will take on Alexander Bublik (No. 27) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Bublik vs. Thiem Matchup History
- Bublik and Thiem have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Bublik has played 34 matches this year across all court types, averaging 26.4 games per match (42.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 49.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Bublik has played 14 matches (averaging 24.2 games per match — 47.0 in best-of-five matches — and 10.6 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Bublik’s service game winning percentage is 80.4% (winning 360 of 448 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.9% (claiming 80 of 448 return games).
- Bublik is 129-for-170 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 75.9%) and 26-for-169 in return games (15.4%).
- Bublik ranks 239th in break point win percentage (40.8%) after going 71-for-174 on break points this year.
- Bublik has won 45.1% of break points on hard courts this year (23 out of 51, to rank 155th).
Bublik Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Bublik lost in the round of 64 to No. 17-ranked Hubert Hurkacz, 3-6, 6-7 on August 7.
- In his one match in Toronto, Bublik played an average of 22.0 games.
- Bublik won seven of 12 service games (58.3%) in Canada along with two of 10 return games (20.0%).
- Thiem has played 29 matches this year, and 24.9 games per match across all court types (43.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Thiem has played 27.0 games per match (27.0 in best-of-five matches) in his three matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Thiem has won 17.6% of his return games and 79.2% of his service games.
- Thiem has won 68.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 12.5% of his return games.
- Thiem is 261st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 57 of 160 (35.6%).
- Thiem is 281st in break points won on hard courts, converting five of 12 (41.7%).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In the final of the Generali Open (his last tournament), Thiem was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 72-ranked Sebastian Baez on August 5.
- Thiem’s five matches in Kitzbühel had an average of 26.6 games per match.
- Thiem’s service-game winning percentage was 84.8% in Austria, and he won 16.4% of his games on his opponent’s serve.