Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Giulio Zeppieri Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Giulio Zeppieri (-140)||Alexander Bublik (+110)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Giulio Zeppieri (No. 129 in rankings) will meet Alexander Bublik (No. 51) in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Bublik vs. Zeppieri Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Bublik and Zeppieri have faced each other.
- Bublik is averaging 25.0 games per match (47.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 20 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 45.9% game winning percentage.
- Through eight matches on clay courts this year, Bublik averages 25.1 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 44.8% game winning percentage.
- Bublik has compiled a service game winning percentage of 76.7% on all surfaces (191-for-249 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 15.2% (38-for-250 in return games).
- When playing on clay, Bublik has a 75.0% winning percentage in service games and a 14.9% winning percentage in return games (75 service games won out of 100, and 15 return games won out of 101 on clay).
- Bublik is 149th in break point winning percentage (44.6%) after going 33-for-74 on break points this year.
- Bublik has won 40.6% of break points on clay courts so far this year (13 out of 32, which ranks 145th).
Bublik Recent Performances
- Bublik was beaten in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) 0-6, 4-6 by No. 74-ranked Marcos Giron on May 22.
- In Genève, Bublik’s one match had 16 games on average.
- In Switzerland, Bublik won four of eight service games (50%) and zero of eight return games (0%).
- Zeppieri has played 23 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 24.7 games per match and winning 51.6% of the games.
- Zeppieri has averaged 24.5 games per match and 9.6 games per set in 16 matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Zeppieri has a 76.6% winning percentage on serve and a 25.9% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Zeppieri has a 74.3% winning percentage on serve, and 32.6% on return.
Zeppieri Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Zeppieri was victorious 6-4, 6-1 versus Frederico Ferreira Silva on Thursday.
- In the round of 128s of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Zeppieri was beaten 6-7, 6-4, 0-6 by No. 65-ranked Daniel Altmaier on May 11.
- Zeppieri’s one match in Rome included an average of 29 game per match.
- In Italy, Zeppieri captured nine of 15 service games (60%) and three of 14 return games (21.4%).