Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Bublik vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, June 24
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexander Zverev (-265)||Alexander Bublik (+205)|
On Saturday, Alexander Bublik (No. 48 in the world) takes on Alexander Zverev (No. 22) in the semifinals of the Terra Wortmann Open.
Bublik vs. Zverev Matchup History
- When these two have met, Bublik has been victorious two times. In their most recent match on April 11, 2023, Zverev took it 3-6, 6-2, 6-4.
- Bublik has won five sets versus Zverev (71.4%), while Zverev has taken two.
- Bublik has taken 37 games against Zverev (55.2%), while Zverev has won 30.
- In three matchups between Bublik and Zverev, they have averaged 22.3 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Bublik is averaging 25 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 26 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Bublik averages 20.6 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and 11.4 games per set in five matches on grass this year.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik’s service game winning percentage is 77.5% (winning 252 of 325 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.3% (winning 56 of 324 return games).
- Bublik has an 83% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 30% winning percentage in return games (44 of 53 in service games, and 15 of 50 in return games).
- Bublik has won 42.5% of his break points this year (51 out of 120, which ranks 161st).
- On grass courts this year, Bublik has won 41.7% of break points (15 out of 36, to rank 32nd).
Bublik Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Bublik advanced 7-5, 2-0 past Jannik Sinner.
- Bublik was defeated by Sinner (4-6, 2-6) on June 14 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Libema Open.
- In his two matches in Rosmalen, Bublik played an average of 21 games.
- While playing in Netherlands, Bublik won 76.2% of his service games and 19% of his return games.
- Zverev has played 26.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Zverev has won 26.5% of his return games this year, and 79.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 104 of 277 break points (37.5%).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev defeated No. 28-ranked Nicolas Jarry 7-5, 6-3 on Friday to reach the semifinals.
- In the semifinals of the French Open (his most recent tournament), Zverev came close to making the final but lost to Casper Ruud 3-6, 4-6, 0-6 on June 9.
- Zverev participated in six matches in Paris, averaging 31.5 games per match.
- Zverev’s service-game winning percentage was 81.7% in France, and he captured 32.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.