Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pedro Cachin vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Novak Djokovic (-8000)||Pedro Cachin (+1900)|
No. 68-ranked Pedro Cachin will take on No. 2 Novak Djokovic in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, July 3.
Cachin vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- Cachin and Djokovic have not played one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Cachin has played 25 total matches with a 47.4% game winning percentage. He averages 24.4 games per match (43 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- In one match on grass courts this year, Cachin averages 15 games per match and 7.5 games per set with a 20.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Cachin’s service game winning percentage is 73.2% (winning 229 of 313 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.2% (taking 60 of 297 return games).
- Cachin is 3-for-eight in service games on grass (winning 37.5%) and 0-for-7 in return games (0%).
- Cachin is 56-for-149 on break points (37.6%) which ranks 162nd.
- Cachin has won 0.0% of break points on grass (zero out of four, which ranks ).
Cachin Recent Performances
- In the Mallorca Championships, Cachin’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 1-6 by No. 48-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on June 26 in the round of 32 round.
- In his one match in Mallorca, Cachin played an average of 15 games.
- Cachin’s service-game winning percentage in Philippines was 37.5%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 31 matches so far this year, Djokovic has played an average of 26.8 games across all court surfaces (30.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 35.2% of his return games this year, and 85.6% of his service games.
- Djokovic has converted 125 of 303 break points overall (41.3%), and is 114th in break points won.
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic won his last tournament (French Open) on June 11, taking down No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud 7-6, 6-3, 7-5 in the final.
- Djokovic participated in seven matches in Paris, and he averaged 32.4 games per match.
- Djokovic’s service-game winning percentage was 84.7% in France, and he captured 41.4% of his games on his opponent’s serve.