Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pedro Cachin vs. Jaume Munar Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jaume Munar (-115)||Pedro Cachin (-105)|
In the Swiss Open Gstaad quarterfinals on Friday, Pedro Cachin meets Jaume Munar.
Cachin vs. Munar Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Munar has beaten Cachin three times. Munar won the last one, 6-2, 6-2 in the finals of the ATP Challenger Marbella, Spain Men Singles 2022 on April 3, 2022.
- In seven total sets versus each other, Munar has won six, and Cachin one.
- In 70 total games against one another, Munar has taken 43, and Cachin 27.
- Cachin and Munar have averaged 23.3 games and 2.3 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Cachin is averaging 24.7 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.0% game winning percentage.
- Through 18 matches on clay courts this year, Cachin averages 26 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set with a 50.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Cachin’s service game winning percentage is 72.9% (winning 240 of 329 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.6% (winning 61 of 312 return games).
- Cachin has a 75.4% winning percentage in service games on clay surfaces, and a 24.1% winning percentage in return games (181 of 240 service games, and 55 of 228 return games).
- Cachin is 217th in break point win percentage (37.5%) after going 57-for-152 on break points this year.
- On clay surfaces, Cachin has won 42.5% of break points (51 out of 120, which ranks 118th).
Cachin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Cachin was victorious 7-6, 7-6 against Roberto Bautista Agut on Thursday.
- Cachin was defeated by Novak Djokovic (3-6, 3-6, 6-7) on July 3 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon.
- In his one match in London, Cachin played an average of 31 games.
- Cachin’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 68.8%, and he won 6.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- Munar has played 24.4 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches this year across all court types.
- In his 20 matches on clay this year, Munar has played an average of 22.8 games (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Munar has won 65.7% of his service games this year, and 29.4% of his return games.
- Munar has won 65.6% of his service games on clay, and 33.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Munar has converted 85 of 188 break points (45.2%).
- On clay, Munar has converted 70 of 150 break points (46.7%).
Munar Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Munar won 7-6, 6-1 against Stan Wawrinka on Thursday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Wimbledon, Munar’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 3-6, 1-6 by No. 16-ranked Lorenzo Musetti on July 6.
- In Munar’s two matches in London, there was an average of 32.5 games per match.
- Munar secured 75.8% of his service games (25 of 33) in United Kingdom along with 15.6% of his return games (five of 32).