Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Pedro Cachin vs. Ben Shelton Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ben Shelton (-525)||Pedro Cachin (+390)|
Pedro Cachin (No. 66 ranking) will take on Ben Shelton (No. 46) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Cachin vs. Shelton Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cachin and Shelton have played each other.
- Cachin has averaged 23.9 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 34 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 49.1% of games.
- In six matches on hard courts this year, Cachin averages 21.2 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 39.4% game winning percentage.
- Cachin has put together a service game winning percentage of 73.9% on all surfaces (308-for-417 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.0% (91-for-395 in return games).
- Cachin has finished 45-for-65 in service games on hard courts (69.2% winning percentage), and 5-for-62 in return games (8.1%).
- Cachin has won 40.3% of his break points this year (83 out of 206, to rank 224th).
- On hard courts this year, Cachin is 5-for-25 on break points (20.0%) which ranks 281st.
Cachin Recent Performances
- Cachin was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the Generali Open) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 38-ranked Laslo Djere on August 3.
- In Kitzbühel, Cachin’s two matches included 19.5 games on average.
- In Austria, Cachin won 14 of 20 service games (70.0%) and five of 19 return games (26.3%).
- Shelton has played 32 matches so far this year (winning 48.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 29.3 games per match (42.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Shelton has played 18 matches on hard courts this year, and 29.2 games per match (43.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Shelton has won 81.6% of his games on serve, and 15.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Shelton has won 15.5% of his return games and 84.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shelton has converted 63 of 154 break points (40.9%).
- Shelton has converted 33 of 80 break points on hard courts (41.2%), and is 134th in break points won.
Shelton Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Western & Southern Open, Shelton’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 4-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas on August 16.
- Shelton participated in two matches in Cincinnati, averaging 29.0 games per match.
- Shelton was victorious in 90.0% of his service games and 7.1% of his return games while playing in United States.