Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roberto Carballes Baena vs. Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard (-135)||Roberto Carballes Baena (+110)|
In the Round of 32 of the European Open on Tuesday, Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard (ranked No. 226) faces Roberto Carballes Baena (No. 64).
Carballes Baena vs. Mpetshi Perricard Matchup History
- Carballes Baena and Mpetshi Perricard have not played one another in the past five years.
Carballes Baena Stats
- In his 40 matches played this year across all court types, Carballes Baena is averaging 23.3 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.3% of those games.
- In eight matches on hard courts this year, Carballes Baena averages 23.1 games per match (16.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 43.2% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Carballes Baena’s service game winning percentage is 72.7% (winning 331 of 455 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.5% (earning a win in 103 of 457 return games).
- Carballes Baena has a 68.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 19.1% winning percentage in return games (62 of 91 service games, and 18 of 94 return games).
- Carballes Baena has won 41.2% of his break points this year (98 out of 238, to rank 237th).
- Carballes Baena’s 18 break points won on 42 total break points on hard courts (42.9% win percentage) ranks 230th.
Carballes Baena Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Carballes Baena’s last tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-7 by No. 54-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on October 5 in the round of 128 round.
- In Shanghai, Carballes Baena’s one match had 23 games on average.
- Carballes Baena won 75% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games in Shanghai.
Mpetshi Perricard Stats
- In his six matches across all court types in the past year, Mpetshi Perricard has averaged 33.7 games per match (30 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of the games.
- Mpetshi Perricard is averaging 32.5 games per match (32.5 in best-of-three matches) and 13 games per set through two matches in the past year on hard courts.
- Including all surfaces, Mpetshi Perricard’s service game winning percentage has been 85.9% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 7.2%.
- Mpetshi Perricard is 30-for-33 on serve playing on hard courts (90.9%) and 2-for-32 on return (6.3%).
Mpetshi Perricard Recent Performances
- Mpetshi Perricard defeated No. 214-ranked Gauthier Onclin 6-4, 6-2 on Monday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Mpetshi Perricard lost to No. 373-ranked Aidan Mayo 6-7, 6-7 in the qualification round 2 of his last tournament, the US Open, on August 24.
- In Mpetshi Perricard’s two matches in New York, there was an average of 32.5 games per match.
- Mpetshi Perricard clinched 90.9% of his service games and 6.3% of his return games in New York.