Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roberto Carballes Baena vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-1200)||Roberto Carballes Baena (+750)|
On Wednesday, Roberto Carballes Baena (No. 57 in the world) meets Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Carballes Baena vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Carballes Baena and Tsitsipas have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
Carballes Baena Stats
- Carballes Baena has averaged 22.2 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 23 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 47.9% of games.
- Through 19 matches on clay surfaces this year, Carballes Baena averages 23.3 games per match and 9.8 games per set with a 49.7% game winning percentage.
- Carballes Baena is 184-for-252 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 73.0%) and 61-for-259 in return games (23.6%) on all surfaces.
- Carballes Baena is 165-for-220 in service games on clay courts (winning 75.0%) and 55-for-223 in return games (24.7%).
- Carballes Baena is 57-for-146 on break points (39.0%) to rank 105th.
- On clay this year, Carballes Baena has won 39.5% of break points (51 out of 129, to rank 61st).
Carballes Baena Recent Performances
- Carballes Baena defeated Emilio Nava 7-6, 6-3, 6-2 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- In his previous tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open, Carballes Baena fell in the round of 16 to No. 33-ranked Grigor Dimitrov, 1-6, 4-6 on May 24.
- There were 21.5 games, on average, in Carballes Baena’s two matches in Genève.
- In Switzerland, Carballes Baena won 15 of 21 service games (71.4%) and six of 22 return games (27.3%).
- Tsitsipas has played 30 matches so far this year (winning 55.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Tsitsipas has played 17 matches so far this year while winning 56.2% of games and 21.2 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Tsitsipas has won 24.1% of his return games and 86.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Tsitsipas has won 85.1% of his games on serve, and 27.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 40.9% of his break-point opportunities (81 of 198).
- Tsitsipas has converted 47 of 123 break points on clay (38.2%), and is 62nd in break points won.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Tsitsipas defeated No. 455-ranked Jiri Vesely, 7-5, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6.
- In the semifinals of his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Tsitsipas was defeated 5-7, 5-7 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on May 20.
- Tsitsipas’ five matches in Rome had an average of 21.4 games per match.
- In Italy, Tsitsipas clinched 47 of 54 service games (87%) and 14 of 53 return games (26.4%).