Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Salvatore Caruso vs. Ricardas Berankis Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Ricardas Berankis (-140)||Salvatore Caruso (+100)|
In the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 261-ranked Salvatore Caruso meets No. 204 Ricardas Berankis.
Caruso vs. Berankis Matchup History
- Caruso and Berankis have squared off on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2019 ATP Challenger Rennes, France Men Singles, and Berankis won 6-3, 6-2.
- Berankis has taken two sets off Caruso (100.0%), compared to Caruso’s zero.
- Berankis has won more against Caruso in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Caruso’s five.
- In one matchup between Caruso and Berankis, they have averaged 17 games and two sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Caruso has played two matches and 26.5 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Caruso has played one match on clay, and 30.0 games per match (30.0 in best-of-three matches).
Caruso Recent Performances
- Caruso was defeated by Daniel Rincon (4-6, 7-5, 2-6) on May 20 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open.
- There were 30 games, on average, in Caruso’s one match in Genève.
- In his 17 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Berankis has averaged 21.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.8% of the games.
- Berankis has averaged 24.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in five matches on clay in the past year.
- Berankis is 86-for-122 in service games (70.5%) and 29-for-126 in return games (23.0%) including all surfaces.
- Berankis has a 63.2% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.2% winning percentage in return games.
Berankis Recent Performances
- Berankis was taken down by No. 156-ranked Hamad Medjedovic 6-7, 7-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 2 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 28.
- In Berankis’ two matches in , there was an average of 25.5 games per match.
- Berankis clinched 84% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games in .