Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hernan Casanova vs. Raul Brancaccio Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Raul Brancaccio (-270)||Hernan Casanova (+190)|
On Monday, Raul Brancaccio (No. 135 in the world) takes on Hernan Casanova (No. 259) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
Casanova vs. Brancaccio Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Casanova and Brancaccio have competed against each other.
- Casanova, over the past 12 months, has played five matches across all court surfaces, and 23 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Casanova has played four matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 20.3 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 44.4% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Casanova has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 0% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Casanova has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 0% on return.
Casanova Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Casanova lost to Alvaro Lopez San Martin 3-6, 0-6 on May 20, in the qualification round 1.
- Casanova averaged 15 games per match in Lyon in one match.
- Brancaccio has averaged 21.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 15 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 46.3% of the games.
- Brancaccio has averaged 22.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9 games per set through four matches on clay in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Brancaccio’s service game winning percentage has been 75.6% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 22.6%.
- Brancaccio is 8-for-14 in service games on clay (57.1%) and 4-for-15 in return games (26.7%).
Brancaccio Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Brancaccio lost to Enzo Couacaud 4-6, 6-7 on June 26.
- Brancaccio played one match in , and he averaged 23 games per match.
- Brancaccio secured 75% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games while playing in .