Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marco Cecchinato vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Nicolas Jarry (-2500)||Marco Cecchinato (+1100)|
In Wimbledon Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 89-ranked Marco Cecchinato faces No. 28 Nicolas Jarry.
Cecchinato vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Cecchinato has not played Jarry in the past five years.
- Cecchinato has played 21 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 48.6% of those games.
- Through one match on grass courts this year, Cecchinato averages 18.0 games per match and 9.0 games per set with a 33.3% game winning percentage.
- Cecchinato is 147-for-198 in service games (a winning percentage of 74.2%) and 44-for-198 in return games (22.2%) on all surfaces.
- Cecchinato has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 0.0% winning percentage in return games (six of nine in service games, and zero of nine in return games).
- Cecchinato has won 42.9% of his break points this year (39 out of 91, which ranks 195th).
Cecchinato Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Cecchinato was eliminated by Mackenzie McDonald 3-6, 3-6 on June 27, in the round of 32.
- There were 18 games, on average, in Cecchinato’s one match in Eastbourne.
- Cecchinato won 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Eastbourne.
- Jarry has played 25.1 games per match (35.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 38 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Jarry has played four matches on grass so far this year, and 24.0 games per match.
- Jarry has won 20.9% of his return games so far this year, and 86.0% of his service games.
- On grass, Jarry has won 87.2% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities (81 of 208).
- Jarry has converted 26.1% of his break-point chances on grass (six of 23).
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of Viking International Eastbourne (his last tournament), Jarry lost to Gregoire Barrere 3-6, 6-4, 4-6 on June 28.
- In Jarry’s one match in Eastbourne, there was an average of 29 games per match.
- Jarry secured 71.4% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.