Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marco Cecchinato vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Mackenzie McDonald (-600)||Marco Cecchinato (+425)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Tuesday, Mackenzie McDonald (ranked No. 64) faces Marco Cecchinato (No. 88).
Cecchinato vs. McDonald Matchup History
- Cecchinato and McDonald are 1-1 versus each other. Cecchinato won their most recent match on May 11, 2023, 6-3, 7-5.
- Cecchinato and McDonald have each won three of six sets against the other.
- In terms of games against each other, McDonald and Cecchinato have played 55, and McDonald has won more (29). Cecchinato has taken 26 of them.
- Cecchinato and McDonald have averaged 27.5 games and three sets in their two matches against each other.
- Cecchinato has played 20 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.3 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.2% of those games.
- Cecchinato has a 74.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (141 service games won out of 189) and a 23.3% return game winning percentage (44 return games won out of 189).
- Cecchinato has won 42.9% of his break points this year (39 out of 91, to rank 192nd).
Cecchinato Recent Performances
- Cecchinato was beaten by Luca van Assche (1-6, 1-6, 3-6) on May 29 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the French Open.
- There were 23 games, on average, in Cecchinato’s one match in Paris.
- Cecchinato won 41.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Paris.
- McDonald has played 32 matches this year, and 23 games per match across all court types (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- McDonald has played six matches on grass so far this year, and 21 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, McDonald has won 26.6% of his return games and 74.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, McDonald has won 79.1% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- McDonald is 135th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 82 of 194 (42.3%).
- McDonald has converted seven of 21 break points on grass (33.3%), and is 63rd in break points won.
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the cinch Championships, McDonald’s last tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 107-ranked Diego Schwartzman on June 19.
- McDonald participated in three matches in London, and he averaged 19.7 games per match.
- McDonald secured 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.