Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marco Cecchinato vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Shevchenko (-190)||Marco Cecchinato (+150)|
In the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 96-ranked Alexander Shevchenko versus No. 95 Marco Cecchinato.
Cecchinato vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Cecchinato and Shevchenko have squared off once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Szczecin, Poland Men Singles 2022, and Shevchenko was victorious 6-2, 6-2.
- Shevchenko has won two sets off Cecchinato (100.0%), compared to Cecchinato’s zero.
- Shevchenko has won more versus Cecchinato in 16 total games between them, 12 (75.0%) compared to Cecchinato’s four.
- In one match versus one another, Cecchinato and Shevchenko have averaged 16.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- In his 23 matches played this year across all court types, Cecchinato is averaging 22.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.0% of those games.
- On clay, Cecchinato has played 20 matches, averaging 22.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Cecchinato has amassed a service game winning percentage of 71.9% on all surfaces (161-for-224 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.7% (46-for-222 in return games).
- In games on clay courts, Cecchinato has a 73.2% winning percentage in service games and a 23.7% winning percentage in return games (139 service games won out of 190, and 45 return games won out of 190 on clay).
- Cecchinato is 41-for-94 on break points (43.6%) to rank 255th.
- Cecchinato has won 43.0% of break points on clay so far this year (40 out of 93, which ranks 133rd).
Cecchinato Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Nordea Open, Cecchinato fell in the round of 32 to No. 89-ranked Pavel Kotov, 1-6, 2-6 on July 18.
- In Båstad, Cecchinato’s one match included 15.0 games on average.
- Cecchinato’s service-game winning percentage in Sweden was 25.0%, and he won 14.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 23 matches this year, Shevchenko has played an average of 22.7 games across all court surfaces (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 15 matches on clay this year, Shevchenko has played an average of 21.8 games (20.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Shevchenko has won 67.9% of his service games this year, and 26.4% of his return games.
- Shevchenko has won 67.5% of his service games on clay, and 31.4% of his return games.
- Shevchenko is 257th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 40 of 92 (43.5%).
- Shevchenko has converted 36 of 83 break points on clay (43.4%), and is 141st in break points won.
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Nordea Open (his most recent tournament), Shevchenko was eliminated by Casper Ruud 2-6, 4-6 on July 20.
- In his two matches in Båstad, Shevchenko averaged 18.0 games per match.
- Shevchenko was victorious in 66.7% of his service games (12 of 18) in Sweden along with 33.3% of his return games (six of 18).