Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Nuno Borges Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Francisco Cerundolo (-340)||Nuno Borges (+260)|
Francisco Cerundolo (No. 19 ranking) will face Nuno Borges (No. 69) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Cerundolo vs. Borges Matchup History
- Cerundolo and Borges have not played one another in the past five years.
- Cerundolo has averaged 26.0 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches) in his 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.2% of games.
- Cerundolo averages 27.0 games per match and 10.8 games per set in two matches on grass courts this year.
- Cerundolo has a service game winning percentage of 75.3% on all surfaces (348-for-462 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.4% (148-for-472 in return games).
- Cerundolo has a 65.4% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 28.6% winning percentage in return games (17 of 26 in service games, and eight of 28 in return games).
- Cerundolo is 144-for-354 on break points (40.7%) to rank 110th.
- On grass, Cerundolo has won 38.9% of break points (seven out of 18, to rank 83rd).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, cinch Championships, Cerundolo lost in the round of 16 to No. 26-ranked Grigor Dimitrov, 3-6, 5-7 on June 22.
- There were 27 games, on average, in Cerundolo’s two matches in London.
- Cerundolo won 65.4% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games in London.
- Borges has played 20 matches this year, and 23.8 games per match across all court surfaces (44.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Borges has played one match so far this year, totaling 19.0 games per match while winning 36.8% of games.
- Thus far this year, Borges has won 15.1% of his return games and 73.4% of his service games.
- On grass, Borges has won 77.8% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games.
- Borges is 240th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 24 of 70 (34.3%).
Borges Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne), Borges was eliminated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 44-ranked Sebastian Baez on June 26.
- In Borges’ one match in Eastbourne, there was an average of 19 games per match.
- Borges won 77.8% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Eastbourne.