Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Taylor Fritz (-130)||Francisco Cerundolo (+110)|
Francisco Cerundolo (No. 23 ranking) will face Taylor Fritz (No. 8) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Saturday, June 3.
Cerundolo vs. Fritz Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cerundolo and Fritz have matched up against each other.
- Cerundolo has averaged 24.8 games per match (32.8 in best-of-five matches) in his 33 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 53.5% of games.
- Cerundolo averages 24.3 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches) and 9.9 games per set in 24 matches on clay courts this year.
- Cerundolo has amassed a service game winning percentage of 75.6% on all surfaces (294-for-389 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.8% (127-for-399 in return games).
- Cerundolo has a 74.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay courts, and a 33.9% winning percentage in return games (204 of 273 service games, and 95 of 280 return games).
- Cerundolo is 100th in break point win percentage (42.0%) after going 124-for-295 on break points this year.
- On clay, Cerundolo is 48th in break point winning percentage (40.2%) after going 92-for-229.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo beat Yannick Hanfmann 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Cerundolo was eliminated in the final of his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) 3-6, 5-7 by No. 112-ranked Arthur Fils on May 27.
- Cerundolo played an average of 18.3 games in his four matches in Lyon.
- While playing in France, Cerundolo won 81% of his service games and 39.1% of his return games.
- In his 35 matches this year, Fritz has played an average of 25.1 games across all court types (48.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 14 matches on clay so far this year, Fritz has played an average of 23.9 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Fritz has won 84.0% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Fritz has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 94 of 215 break points (43.7%).
- On clay, Fritz has converted 40 of 97 break points (41.2%).
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz beat No. 78-ranked Arthur Rinderknech 2-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the semifinals of his last tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), Fritz was defeated 6-3, 5-7, 6-7 by No. 33-ranked Grigor Dimitrov on May 26.
- In his three matches in Genève, Fritz played an average of 25.3 games per match.
- Fritz’s service-game winning percentage was 75% in Switzerland, and he captured 31% of his games on his opponent’s serve.