Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Marc-Andrea Huesler Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 28
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Francisco Cerundolo (-130)||Marc-Andrea Huesler (+105)|
In the Viking International Eastbourne Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 83-ranked Marc-Andrea Huesler versus No. 19 Francisco Cerundolo.
Cerundolo vs. Huesler Matchup History
- Cerundolo and Huesler played in the Round of 32 at the European Open on October 18, 2022. Cerundolo won 5-7, 7-6, 6-3.
- In three head-to-head sets, Cerundolo has won two, and Huesler one.
- Cerundolo has won 18 games versus Huesler (52.9%), while Huesler has taken 16.
- In one matchup between Cerundolo and Huesler, they have averaged 34 games and three sets per match.
- Cerundolo has played 37 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.0 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.2% of those games.
- Cerundolo averages 27.0 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set in two matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo’s service game winning percentage is 75.3% (winning 348 of 462 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 31.4% (claiming 148 of 472 return games).
- Cerundolo has a 65.4% winning percentage in service games while playing on grass and a 28.6% winning percentage in return games (17 of 26 in service games, and eight of 28 in return games).
- Cerundolo’s 144 break points won on 354 total break points (40.7% winning percentage) is 112th this year.
- On grass courts this year, Cerundolo ranks 63rd in break point win percentage (38.9%) after going 7-for-18.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the cinch Championships, Cerundolo went down in the round of 16 to No. 26-ranked Grigor Dimitrov, 3-6, 5-7 on June 22.
- Cerundolo played an average of 27 games in his two matches in London.
- Cerundolo won 17 of 26 service games (65.4%) in United Kingdom along with eight of 28 return games (28.6%).
- Through 20 matches this year, Huesler has played 28.7 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his two matches on grass this year, Huesler has played an average of 25.0 games (25.0 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Huesler has won 16.8% of his return games and 76.3% of his service games.
- On grass, Huesler has won 87.5% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Huesler has converted 42 of 103 break points (40.8%).
- On grass, Huesler has converted five of 11 break points (45.5%).
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler beat No. 267-ranked Ryan Peniston 6-3, 6-2 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the Libema Open (his most recent tournament), Huesler was eliminated by Rinky Hijikata 6-2, 5-7, 3-6 on June 14.
- In Huesler’s two matches in Rosmalen, there was an average of 25 games per match.
- Huesler won 87.5% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games in Rosmalen.