Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Sebastian Korda Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-215)||Francisco Cerundolo (+170)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Sebastian Korda (No. 26 in rankings) will face Francisco Cerundolo (No. 21) in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Cerundolo vs. Korda Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cerundolo and Korda have matched up against each other.
- Cerundolo is averaging 26.8 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 52 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- In 14 matches on hard courts this year, Cerundolo averages 29.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Cerundolo has a service game winning percentage of 75.2% on all surfaces (510-for-678 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 30.2% (207-for-686 in return games).
- Cerundolo has 156 wins in 204 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 76.5%), and 54 wins in 205 return games (26.3%).
- Cerundolo has won 40.7% of his break points this year (199 out of 489, to rank 197th).
- On hard courts this year, Cerundolo has won 49.5% of break points (53 out of 107, which ranks 137th).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo defeated No. 57-ranked Marton Fucsovics 3-6, 6-4, 7-5 on Sunday to make the Round of 16.
- Cerundolo was beaten in the round of 64 of his last tournament (the US Open) 6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6 by No. 437-ranked Jiri Vesely on August 30.
- Cerundolo played an average of 46 games in his two matches in New York.
- In United States, Cerundolo won 37 of 47 service games (78.7%) and 12 of 45 return games (26.7%).
- Korda has played 38 matches so far this year, and 26.4 games per match across all court types (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has played 29 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26.4 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Korda has won 82.1% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- Korda has won 24.5% of his return games on hard courts, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 104 of 254 break points (40.9%).
- On hard courts, Korda has converted 81 of 184 break points (44.0%).
Korda Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Korda won 7-6, 6-2 against Daniil Medvedev on Sunday.
- In his most recent tournament, The Astana Open, Korda made it to the final but was defeated by No. 34-ranked Adrian Mannarino 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 on October 3.
- Korda played five matches in Nur-Sultan, averaging 30.8 games per match.
- Korda won 88.2% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games in Nur-Sultan.