Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Dusan Lajovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Francisco Cerundolo (-225)||Dusan Lajovic (+180)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 64 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 66-ranked Dusan Lajovic against No. 21 Francisco Cerundolo.
Cerundolo vs. Lajovic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Cerundolo and Lajovic have competed against each other.
- In his 49 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Cerundolo is averaging 26.2 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.8% of those games.
- Through 11 matches on hard courts this year, Cerundolo averages 27.1 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set with a 51.7% game winning percentage.
- Cerundolo has a 75.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (467 service games won out of 622) and a 30.7% return game winning percentage (194 return games won out of 631).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Cerundolo has a 76.4% winning percentage in service games and a 27.3% winning percentage in return games (113 service games won out of 148, and 41 return games won out of 150).
- Cerundolo’s 40.5% break point win percentage (186-for-459) is 185th this year.
- Cerundolo’s 40 break points won on 77 total break points on hard courts this year (51.9% winning percentage) ranks 124th.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Cerundolo was eliminated by Tommy Paul 6-7, 7-6, 3-6 on August 9, in the round of 32.
- Cerundolo averaged 31.5 games per match in Toronto in two matches.
- While playing in Canada, Cerundolo won 71.9% of his service games and 29.0% of his return games.
- Through 40 matches this year, Lajovic has played 22.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.3% of them (across all court types).
- Lajovic has played eight matches on hard courts this year, and 22.4 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has won 72.0% of his service games this year, and 26.2% of his return games.
- Lajovic has won 76.0% of his service games on hard courts, and 17.6% of his return games.
- Lajovic has converted 86 of 200 break points overall (43.0%), and is 222nd in break points won.
- On hard courts, Lajovic has converted eight of 13 break points (61.5%).
Lajovic Recent Performances
- Lajovic defeated Jason Kubler 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the round of 32s of the Generali Open (his previous tournament), Lajovic lost to Zhizhen Zhang 3-6, 2-6 on August 1.
- In his one match in Kitzbühel, Lajovic averaged 17.0 games per match.
- Lajovic won 55.6% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games while playing in Austria.