Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Jiri Lehecka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Francisco Cerundolo (-125)||Jiri Lehecka (+105)|
In the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Thursday, Jiri Lehecka (ranked No. 37) faces Francisco Cerundolo (No. 19).
Cerundolo vs. Lehecka Matchup History
- Cerundolo and Lehecka have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Cerundolo has averaged 25.9 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches) through his 41 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.3% of games.
- Cerundolo averages 25.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set through six matches on grass courts this year.
- Cerundolo has a 75.5% service game winning percentage and a 31.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (386 service games won out of 511, and 164 return games won out of 521).
- While playing on grass, Cerundolo has a 73.3% winning percentage in service games and a 31.2% winning percentage in return games (55 service games won out of 75, and 24 return games won out of 77 on grass).
- Cerundolo’s 40.9% break point winning percentage (158-for-386) is 109th this year.
- On grass courts this year, Cerundolo is 32nd in break point winning percentage (42.0%) after going 21-for-50.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo beat No. 69-ranked Nuno Borges 5-7, 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 on Wednesday to advance to the Round of 64.
- In his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Cerundolo made the final and then defeated No. 17-ranked Tommy Paul, 6-4, 1-6, 6-4 on July 1.
- Cerundolo played an average of 24.5 games in his four matches in Eastbourne.
- Cerundolo won 38 of 49 service games (77.6%) in United Kingdom along with 16 of 49 return games (32.7%).
- Lehecka has played 33 matches so far this year, and 25.6 games per match across all court surfaces (37.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Lehecka has played four matches so far this year, totaling 22.8 games per match while winning 48.4% of games.
- Thus far this year, Lehecka has won 79.4% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- On grass, Lehecka has won 82.6% of his service games and 13.3% of his return games.
- Lehecka has converted 77 of 208 break points overall (37.0%), and is 143rd in break points won.
- Lehecka has converted 18.5% of his break-point chances on grass (five of 27).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka is coming off a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over No. 72-ranked Sebastian Ofner in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 16s round of cinch Championships, Lehecka’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on June 22.
- In his two matches in London, Lehecka played an average of 19.5 games per match.
- Lehecka was victorious in 78.9% of his service games (15 of 19) in United Kingdom along with 15.0% of his return games (three of 20).