Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Francisco Cerundolo vs. Jaume Munar Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Francisco Cerundolo (-320)||Jaume Munar (+215)|
On Tuesday, Jaume Munar (No. 81 in the world) faces Francisco Cerundolo (No. 23) in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Cerundolo vs. Munar Matchup History
- Cerundolo sports a 2-0 record versus Munar. Their last meeting, in the Round of 16 at the Argentina Open on February 16, 2023, was a 6-2, 6-1 victory for Cerundolo.
- Cerundolo has taken four sets off Munar, or 80.0%, compared to Munar’s one.
- Cerundolo has won 28 games against Munar (65.1%), while Munar has taken 15.
- Munar and Cerundolo have played each other two times, averaging 21.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Cerundolo has competed in 31 total matches with a 52.8% game winning percentage. He averages 24.3 games per match (33.7 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Cerundolo averages 23.6 games per match and 10.0 games per set through 22 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Cerundolo is 271-for-359 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 75.5%) and 111-for-366 in return games (30.3%) on all surfaces.
- In games on clay surfaces, Cerundolo has a 74.5% winning percentage in service games and a 32.0% winning percentage in return games (181 service games won out of 243, and 79 return games won out of 247 on clay).
- Cerundolo has won 40.8% of his break points this year (109 out of 267, to rank 68th).
- On clay courts so far this year, Cerundolo ranks 50th in break point winning percentage (38.3%) after going 77-for-201.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Cerundolo went down in the final to No. 112-ranked Arthur Fils, 3-6, 5-7 on May 27.
- In Lyon, Cerundolo’s four matches had 18.3 games on average.
- While playing in France, Cerundolo won 81.0% of his service games and 39.1% of his return games.
- Munar has played 23.6 games per match (25.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 21 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 17 matches on clay this year, Munar has played an average of 22.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Munar has won 64.4% of his games on serve, and 29.7% on return.
- On clay, Munar has won 65.6% of his service games and 32.6% of his return games.
- Munar is 89th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 67 of 148 (45.3%).
- On clay, Munar has converted 57 of 124 break points (46.0%).
Munar Recent Performances
- On May 10, Munar was defeated 2-4 (retired) by No. 104-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis in the round of 128s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his previous tournament).
- In Munar’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 6.0 games per match.
- Munar’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in Italy, and he was victorious in 0.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.