Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marin Cilic vs. Flavio Cobolli Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Flavio Cobolli (-155)||Marin Cilic (+125)|
Flavio Cobolli (No. 148) will take on Marin Cilic (No. 100) in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on Monday, July 24.
Cilic vs. Cobolli Matchup History
- Cilic and Cobolli have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Cilic has played 20 matches and 24.3 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Cilic has won 82.9% of his service games, and he has won 24.5% of his return games.
Cilic Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Cilic’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 4-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on September 5 in the round of 16 round.
- Cilic played an average of 38.5 games in his four matches in New York.
- In United States, Cilic won 67 of 78 service games (85.9%) and 20 of 76 return games (26.3%).
- Cobolli has averaged 21.3 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 28 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 53.1% of the games.
- In 15 matches in the past 12 months on clay, Cobolli has averaged 21.6 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set, winning 54.9% of the games.
- Cobolli is 124-for-179 in service games (69.3%) and 49-for-184 in return games (26.6%) including all surfaces.
- Cobolli is 58-for-83 in service games on clay (69.9%) and 26-for-86 in return games (30.2%).
Cobolli Recent Performances
- Cobolli is coming off a 6-4, 6-2 win over No. 172-ranked Zdenek Kolar in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Cobolli fell just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was defeated by Richard Gasquet (6-4, 3-6, 1-6) on July 14 in the quarterfinals of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
- In his three matches in San Benedetto del Tronto, Cobolli played an average of 20.3 games per match.