Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Flavio Cobolli vs. Hernan Casanova Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Location: San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
- Court Surface: Clay
|Flavio Cobolli (-450)||Hernan Casanova (+300)|
Hernan Casanova (No. 259) will take on Flavio Cobolli (No. 150) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 on Wednesday, July 12.
Cobolli vs. Casanova Matchup History
- Cobolli and Casanova have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Through 27 matches over the past year (across all court types), Cobolli has played 21.8 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches). He won 51.8% of them.
- In his 14 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Cobolli has averaged 22.7 games (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Cobolli has won 69.3% of his service games, and he has won 26.6% of his return games.
- Cobolli has claimed 69.9% of his service games on clay over the past year and 30.2% of his return games.
Cobolli Recent Performances
- Cobolli is coming off a 6-3, 6-1 win over No. 414-ranked Gianmarco Ferrari in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- Cobolli was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 243-ranked Juan Pablo Ficovich on June 26.
- In his one match in London, Cobolli played an average of 19.0 games.
- Cobolli won seven of nine service games (77.8%) in United Kingdom along with zero of 10 return games (0.0%).
- Casanova has averaged 22.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in his six matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 47.8% of the games.
- In five matches in the past year on clay, Casanova has averaged 20.4 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set, winning 48.0% of the games.
- Casanova has compiled a service game winning percentage of 66.7% on all surfaces (6-for-nine) and a return game winning percentage of 0.0% (0-for-9).
- Casanova is 6-for-nine in service games on clay (66.7%) and 0-for-9 in return games (0.0%).
Casanova Recent Performances
- Casanova is coming off a 7-6, 6-2 win over No. 135-ranked Raul Brancaccio in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the qualification round 1s of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon (his most recent tournament), Casanova lost to Alvaro Lopez San Martin 3-6, 0-6 on May 20.
- In Casanova’s one match in Lyon, there was an average of 15.0 games per match.