Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kimmer Coppejans vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alex de Minaur (-3500)||Kimmer Coppejans (+1300)|
No. 188-ranked Kimmer Coppejans will take on No. 17 Alex de Minaur in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Tuesday, July 4.
Coppejans vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- Coppejans has not played de Minaur in the past five years.
- Through seven matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Coppejans has played 29.1 games per match (47.0 in best-of-five matches). He won 47.5% of them.
- Coppejans, over the past year, has played three matches on grass, and 35.3 games per match (47.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Coppejans, over the past year, has won 80.8% of his service games and 19.0% of his return games.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Coppejans has been victorious in 88.7% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
Coppejans Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Thursday, Coppejans beat No. 105-ranked Taro Daniel, 6-3, 4-6, 4-6, 6-4, 2-6.
- Coppejans was beaten by Pedro Martinez (3-6, 1-6) on May 22 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, French Open.
- Coppejans averaged 16 games per match in Paris in one match.
- In France, Coppejans won three of eight service games (37.5%) and one of eight return games (12.5%).
de Minaur Stats
- de Minaur has played 33 matches so far this year (winning 54.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.8 games per match (30.3 in best-of-five matches).
- de Minaur has played seven matches on grass so far this year, and 23.1 games per match.
- Thus far this year, de Minaur has won 80.5% of his service games and 29.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, de Minaur has won 87.7% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 107 of 261 break points (41.0%).
- de Minaur has converted 35.7% of his break-point opportunities on grass (20 of 56).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, cinch Championships, de Minaur made it to the final and was taken down by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz 4-6, 4-6 on June 25.
- de Minaur played five matches in London, averaging 20.8 games.
- de Minaur clinched 86.3% of his service games (44 of 51) in United Kingdom along with 32.1% of his return games (17 of 53).