Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kimmer Coppejans vs. Facundo Diaz Acosta Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Facundo Diaz Acosta (-255)||Kimmer Coppejans (+180)|
On Tuesday, Kimmer Coppejans (No. 188 in the world) faces Facundo Diaz Acosta (No. 115) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
Coppejans vs. Diaz Acosta Matchup History
- Coppejans and Diaz Acosta played in the quarterfinals at the ATP Challenger Seville, Spain Men Singles 2022 on September 8, 2022. Diaz Acosta won 7-6, 3-6, 6-2.
- Diaz Acosta has taken two sets off Coppejans (66.7%), compared to Coppejans’s one.
- Diaz Acosta and Coppejans have played 30 total games against each other, with Diaz Acosta winning 16 and Coppejans 14.
- In one match versus one another, Coppejans and Diaz Acosta have averaged 30 games and three sets per match.
- In his eight matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Coppejans has averaged 31.0 games (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Coppejans has played two matches over the past year, and he has totaled 24.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 41.7% of games.
- Coppejans has won 18.8% of his return games and 78.0% of his service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Coppejans has won 37.5% of his games on serve, and 12.5% on return.
Coppejans Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Coppejans was defeated by Alex de Minaur 7-6, 3-6, 3-6, 6-7 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- There were 37.5 games, on average, in Coppejans’ four matches in .
- Coppejans’ service-game winning percentage in was 82.7%, and he won 20% on his opponent’s serve.
Diaz Acosta Stats
- Diaz Acosta has averaged 26.3 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 13 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 49.1% of the games.
- Diaz Acosta has averaged 25.0 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in nine matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Including all surfaces, Diaz Acosta’s service game winning percentage has been 75.2% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 26.7%.
- Diaz Acosta has a 68.5% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 37.8% winning percentage in return games.
Diaz Acosta Recent Performances
- Diaz Acosta was beaten by Sho Shimabukuro (7-6, 3-6, 4-6) on June 26 in the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament).
- Diaz Acosta’s one match in included an average of 32 game per match.
- Diaz Acosta clinched 86.7% of his service games and 5.9% of his return games in .