Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Federico Coria vs. Leo Borg Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Federico Coria (-800)||Leo Borg (+500)|
Federico Coria (No. 113 ranking) will face Leo Borg (No. 437) in the Round of 16 of the Nordea Open on Wednesday, July 19.
Coria vs. Borg Matchup History
- Coria and Borg have not played one another in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Coria has played 21 matches and 24.9 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Coria has played 11 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 22.2 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.4% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Coria has won 67.2% of his games on serve, and 25% on return.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Coria has won 69.1% of his games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
Coria Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Coria won 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 against Sebastian Baez on Tuesday.
- In his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Coria was beaten by Ilya Ivashka 6-4, 4-6, 3-6, 0-6 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- There were 35 games, on average, in Coria’s one match in London.
- Coria won 12 of 17 service games (70.6%) in United Kingdom along with one of 18 return games (5.6%).
- Borg has averaged 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches) through his one match across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 41.4% of the games.
- Borg has a 64.3% winning percentage on serve and a 20% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
Borg Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Borg was victorious 7-6, 6-3 against Elias Ymer on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s round of the Stockholm Open, Borg’s previous tournament, he was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 1-6 by No. 31-ranked Tommy Paul on October 18.
- Borg played one match in Stockholm, averaging 29 games.
- Borg won 64.3% of his service games (nine of 14) in Sweden along with 20% of his return games (three of 15).