Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Federico Coria vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Francisco Cerundolo (-360)||Federico Coria (+275)|
Federico Coria (No. 113 ranking) will face Francisco Cerundolo (No. 20) in the quarterfinals of the Nordea Open on Friday, July 21.
Coria vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- When these two have played, Coria has been victorious five times. In their most recent match on February 10, 2023, Coria took it 6-3, 3-0.
- Coria and Cerundolo have played 15 sets against each other, with Coria winning 10 of them and Cerundolo taking five.
- In 135 total games against one another, Coria has won 74, and Cerundolo 61.
- Coria and Cerundolo have averaged 19.3 games and 2.1 sets in their seven matches against each other.
- In his 20 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Coria has averaged 25 games (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Coria has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.1 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Coria has been victorious in 25.8% of his return games and 66.8% of his service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Coria has won 68.5% of his games on serve, and 33.6% on return.
Coria Recent Performances
- Coria defeated Leo Borg 6-4, 6-2 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Coria was defeated by Ilya Ivashka 6-4, 4-6, 3-6, 0-6 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- In London, Coria’s one match included 35 games on average.
- Coria won 70.6% of his service games and 5.6% of his return games in London.
- Cerundolo has played 44 matches so far this year (winning 53.2% of games across all court types), and 26 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 27 matches on clay this year, Cerundolo has played an average of 25.6 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Cerundolo has won 75.7% of his service games and 31% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Cerundolo has won 75.6% of his games on serve, and 33.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 168 of 420 break points (40.0%).
- On clay, Cerundolo has converted 110 of 280 break points (39.3%).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo beat Luca van Assche 6-2, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 64s of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Cerundolo was beaten 2-6, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 37-ranked Jiri Lehecka on July 6.
- Cerundolo’s two matches in London included an average of 32 games per match.
- Cerundolo’s service-game winning percentage was 75% in United Kingdom, and he won 15.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.