Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Juan Manuel Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Borna Coric (-450)||Juan Manuel Cerundolo (+340)|
Borna Coric (No. 29 ranking) will meet Juan Manuel Cerundolo (No. 100) in the quarterfinals of the Winston-Salem Open on Thursday, August 24.
Coric vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- Coric and Cerundolo have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Coric has competed in 31 total matches with a 48.2% game winning percentage. He averages 24.6 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Coric averages 20.9 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year, with a 46.6% game winning percentage.
- Coric has a 77.8% service game winning percentage and a 19.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (294 service games won out of 378, and 73 return games won out of 384).
- Coric is 112-for-146 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 76.7%) and 24-for-146 in return games (16.4%).
- Coric ranks 247th in break point win percentage (35.7%) after going 65-for-182 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Coric ranks 155th in break point win percentage (34.3%) after going 23-for-67.
Coric Recent Performances
- Coric is coming off a 6-4, 6-7, 6-3 win over No. 94-ranked Michael Mmoh in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In his last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Coric fell in the round of 32 to No. 20-ranked Hubert Hurkacz, 7-5, 3-6, 3-6 on August 16.
- In Cincinnati, Coric’s two matches included 26.5 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Coric won 76.9% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
- Through 30 matches so far this year, Cerundolo has played 21.2 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.4% of them (across all court types).
- Cerundolo has won 21.0% of his return games so far this year, and 67.3% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has converted 30 of 87 break points overall (34.5%), and is 305th in break points won.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo is coming off a 7-5, 6-3 victory over No. 385-ranked Omni Kumar in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Generali Open), Cerundolo was eliminated 7-6, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 67-ranked Arthur Rinderknech on August 1.
- In his three matches in Kitzbühel, Cerundolo played an average of 22.0 games per match.
- Cerundolo clinched 80.0% of his service games and 6.3% of his return games while playing in Austria.