Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-135)||Borna Coric (+110)|
In a match slated for Saturday, Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 49 in rankings) will take on Borna Coric (No. 16) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Coric vs. Etcheverry Matchup History
- Coric and Etcheverry played in the quarterfinals at the ATP Challenger Perugia, Italy Men Singles 2022 on June 10, 2022. Etcheverry won 6-4, 6-3.
- In two sets between Etcheverry and Coric, Etcheverry has won each one.
- In terms of games against each other, Etcheverry and Coric have played 19, and Etcheverry has won more (12). Coric has taken seven of them.
- In one match versus one another, Coric and Etcheverry have averaged 19 games and two sets per match.
- Coric has played 24.0 games per match in his 39 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Over the past 12 months, Coric has played 14 matches on clay, and 23.4 games per match.
- Coric has won 18.6% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past year, Coric has been victorious in 82.1% of his service games and 21.1% of his return games.
Coric Recent Performances
- Coric is coming off a 6-3, 4-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 64-ranked Pedro Cachin in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Coric fell in the quarterfinals to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 3-6, 4-6 on May 18.
- Coric averaged 25.8 games per match in Rome in four matches.
- Coric won 43 of 50 service games (86%) in Italy along with 10 of 53 return games (18.9%).
- Etcheverry has played 29 matches so far this year (winning 53.4% of games across all court types), and 23.6 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 21 matches on clay so far this year, Etcheverry has played an average of 23.3 games.
- Etcheverry has won 79.1% of his service games this year, and 25.7% of his return games.
- On clay, Etcheverry has won 79.5% of his service games and 29.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Etcheverry has converted 77 of 205 break points (37.6%).
- On clay, Etcheverry has converted 66 of 169 break points (39.1%).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry beat No. 19-ranked Alex de Minaur 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his last tournament), Etcheverry was defeated by Novak Djokovic 6-7, 2-6 on May 12.
- In Etcheverry’s two matches in Rome, there was an average of 21.5 games per match.
- Etcheverry’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in Italy, and he clinched 31.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.