Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Rinky Hijikata Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Borna Coric (-310)||Rinky Hijikata (+230)|
In the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday, Borna Coric (ranked No. 29) faces Rinky Hijikata (No. 111).
Coric vs. Hijikata Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Coric and Hijikata have squared off on the court.
- In his 31 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Coric is averaging 24.6 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.2% of those games.
- In 14 matches on hard courts this year, Coric averages 20.9 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 46.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Coric’s service game winning percentage is 77.8% (winning 294 of 378 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.0% (taking 73 of 384 return games).
- Coric has 112 wins in 146 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 76.7%), and 24 wins in 146 return games (16.4%).
- Coric’s 35.7% break point win percentage (65-for-182) is 252nd this year.
- On hard courts, Coric has won 34.3% of break points (23 out of 67, to rank 163rd).
Coric Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Coric fell in the round of 32 to No. 20-ranked Hubert Hurkacz, 7-5, 3-6, 3-6 on August 16.
- In his two matches in Cincinnati, Coric played an average of 26.5 games.
- Coric won 76.9% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Cincinnati.
- Hijikata has played 26 matches so far this year, and 24.3 games per match across all court surfaces (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 14 matches on hard courts this year, Hijikata has played an average of 24.6 games (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Hijikata has won 75.3% of his games on serve, and 19.4% on return.
- Hijikata has won 67.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 19.0% of his return games.
- Hijikata has converted 31.7% of his break-point opportunities overall (33 of 104).
- Including hard courts only, Hijikata has converted 29.2% of his break-point chances (14 of 48).
Hijikata Recent Performances
- Hijikata beat No. 267-ranked Illya Marchenko 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 on Monday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 1s of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Hijikata was eliminated 3-6, 3-6 by No. 67-ranked Dusan Lajovic on August 12.
- Hijikata played one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 18.0 games per match.