Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Jason Jung Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Borna Coric (-750)||Jason Jung (+475)|
In the Mifel Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 276-ranked Jason Jung against No. 16 Borna Coric.
Coric vs. Jung Matchup History
- Coric has not matched up against Jung in the past five years.
- Coric is averaging 25.6 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 47.9% game winning percentage.
- In eight matches on hard courts this year, Coric averages 21.4 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set with a 44.4% game winning percentage.
- Coric is 247-for-318 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 77.7%) and 60-for-323 in return games (18.6%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard surfaces, Coric has a 75.6% winning percentage in service games and a 12.9% winning percentage in return games (65 service games won out of 86, and 11 return games won out of 85).
- Coric’s 53 break points won on 157 total break points (33.8% win percentage) is 254th this year.
- On hard courts, Coric has won 26.2% of break points (11 out of 42, which ranks 189th).
Coric Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Coric lost in the round of 128 to No. 308-ranked Guido Pella, 3-6, 5-7, 6-4, 6-3, 1-6 on July 3.
- In London, Coric’s one match included 47 games on average.
- Coric’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 78.3%, and he won 12.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- Jung has averaged 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) through his three matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 46.6% of the games.
- Jung has averaged 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set in three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 46.6% of the games.
- Jung has put together a service game winning percentage of 42.9% on all surfaces (3-for-seven) and a return game winning percentage of 0.0% (0-for-8).
- While playing on hard courts, Jung has a 42.9% winning percentage on serve and a 0.0% winning percentage on return.
Jung Recent Performances
- Jung is coming off a 3-6, 7-6, 6-2 win over No. 377-ranked Ernesto Escobedo in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s round of the Truist Atlanta Open, Jung’s previous tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 1-6 by No. 46-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf on July 24.
- In Jung’s three matches in Atlanta, there was an average of 24.3 games per match.
- Jung won 42.9% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Atlanta.