Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Borna Coric (-140)||Mackenzie McDonald (+110)|
In the Round of 16 of the Libema Open on Wednesday, Borna Coric (ranked No. 15) meets Mackenzie McDonald (No. 68).
Coric vs. McDonald Matchup History
- In the one match between Coric and McDonald in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Australian Open, McDonald won 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- In four total sets against each other, McDonald has taken three, and Coric one.
- McDonald has won more versus Coric in 38 total games between them, 22 (57.9%) compared to Coric’s 16.
- Coric and McDonald have averaged 38 games and four sets in their one match against each other.
- In his 22 matches played this year across all court types, Coric is averaging 25.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.1% of those games.
- Coric has a 78.3% service game winning percentage and a 20.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (217 service games won out of 277, and 57 return games won out of 281).
- Coric’s 50 break points won on 135 total break points (37.0% win percentage) is 159th this year.
Coric Recent Performances
- Coric was beaten in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the French Open) 3-6, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry on June 3.
- Coric played an average of 40.7 games in his three matches in Paris.
- Coric won 45 of 61 service games (73.8%) in France along with 17 of 61 return games (27.9%).
- In his 26 matches this year, McDonald has played an average of 23.5 games across all court types (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, McDonald has won 28% of his return games and 74.3% of his service games.
- McDonald has converted 75 of 173 break points overall (43.4%), and is 130th in break points won.
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, McDonald defeated No. 87-ranked Ilya Ivashka, 6-4, 6-3.
- In the round of 128s of the French Open (his last tournament), McDonald was defeated by Sebastian Korda 4-6, 5-7, 4-6 on May 28.
- In his one match in Paris, McDonald averaged 32 games per match.
- McDonald won 56.3% of his service games (nine of 16) in France along with 25% of his return games (four of 16).