Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Coric vs. Guido Pella Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Borna Coric (-295)||Guido Pella (+235)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Guido Pella (No. 308 in rankings) will face Borna Coric (No. 14) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Coric vs. Pella Matchup History
- Coric and Pella have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Australian Open, and Coric was the victor 6-3, 7-6, 7-5.
- Coric has won three sets off Pella, or 100.0%, compared to Pella’s zero.
- Coric has taken 20 games versus Pella (58.8%), while Pella has won 14.
- Coric and Pella have averaged 34 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Coric is averaging 24.8 games per match (37.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 24 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 48.1% game winning percentage.
- Through two matches on grass courts this year, Coric averages 18 games per match and 9 games per set with a 33.3% game winning percentage.
- Coric has a 77.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (229 service games won out of 295) and a 19.1% return game winning percentage (57 return games won out of 299).
- When playing on grass courts, Coric has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 0% winning percentage in return games (12 service games won out of 18, and zero return games won out of 18 on grass).
- Coric is 50-for-140 on break points (35.7%) which ranks 171st.
- On grass, Coric ranks in break point win percentage (0.0%) after going 0-for-5.
Coric Recent Performances
- Coric was eliminated in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament (Terra Wortmann Open) 3-6, 1-6 by No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik on June 20.
- In Halle, Coric’s one match had 16 games on average.
- Coric won four of eight service games (50%) in Germany along with zero of eight return games (0%).
- Pella has averaged 27.1 games per match (41 in best-of-five matches) through his 15 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 47.7% of the games.
- In two matches in the past 12 months on grass, Pella has averaged 30.5 games per match and 10.2 games per set, winning 50.8% of the games.
- Pella has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.3% on all surfaces (151-for-206) and a return game winning percentage of 21.4% (43-for-201).
- Pella has a 65.6% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 34.5% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Pella Recent Performances
- Pella was eliminated by Adrian Mannarino (6-3, 6-7, 3-6) on June 27 in the round of 16s of Mallorca Championships (his last tournament).
- In his two matches in Mallorca, Pella averaged 30.5 games per match.
- Pella clinched 65.6% of his service games (21 of 32) in Philippines along with 34.5% of his return games (10 of 29).