Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maxime Cressy vs. Alex Michelsen Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex Michelsen (-120)||Maxime Cressy (-105)|
In the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on Monday, Maxime Cressy (ranked No. 105) meets Alex Michelsen (No. 190).
Cressy vs. Michelsen Matchup History
- In the one match between Cressy and Michelsen in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Hall of Fame Open, Michelsen won 6-7, 6-4, 7-5.
- Michelsen has won two sets off Cressy (66.7%), compared to Cressy’s one.
- In terms of games against each other, Michelsen and Cressy have played 35, and Michelsen has won more (19). Cressy has won 16 of them.
- Michelsen and Cressy have played each other one time, averaging 35.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Cressy has averaged 28.8 games per match (26.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 26 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 47.7% of games.
- Cressy has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 28.6 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) and 11.0 games per set while winning 50.3% of games.
- Cressy has put together a service game winning percentage of 83.4% on all surfaces (316-for-379 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 11.1% (41-for-369 in return games).
- Cressy has 192 wins in 218 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 88.1%), and 24 wins in 211 return games (11.4%).
- Cressy has won 29.1% of his break points this year (32 out of 110, to rank 272nd).
- On hard courts this year, Cressy has won 37.3% of break points (19 out of 51, to rank 149th).
Cressy Recent Performances
- In the the Hall of Fame Open, Cressy’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 190-ranked Michelsen on July 18 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 35.0 games, on average, in Cressy’s one match in Newport.
- Cressy won 15 of 17 service games (88.2%) in United States along with one of 18 return games (5.6%).
- In the past year Michelsen has played 13 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 53.1% of the games. He has averaged 24.5 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set.
- On hard courts Michelsen has played six matches, averaging 21.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.9 games per set.
- Michelsen has a 90.9% winning percentage on serve and a 21.7% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
Michelsen Recent Performances
- Michelsen secured the win in the last match of his previous tournament (the Hall of Fame Open), beating No. 126-ranked John Isner in the semifinals 7-6, 6-4 on July 22 before withdrawing.
- Michelsen participated in three matches in Newport, averaging 26.0 games per match.
- Michelsen clinched 89.7% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games in Newport.