Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maxime Cressy vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-170)||Maxime Cressy (+135)|
No. 105-ranked Maxime Cressy will face No. 46 Jeffrey John Wolf in the Truist Atlanta Open Round of 16 on Thursday, July 27.
Cressy vs. Wolf Matchup History
- Cressy and Wolf have split their two head-to-head matchups. The last one was on October 12, 2022, ending with Wolf winning 6-3, 6-4.
- Cressy and Wolf have each won two of four sets against the other.
- Cressy has won more versus Wolf in 36 total games between them, 19 (52.8%) compared to Wolf’s 17.
- Cressy and Wolf have faced off two times, averaging 18 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Cressy has competed in 26 total matches with a 47.7% game winning percentage. He averages 28.8 games per match (26.8 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set.
- Cressy has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 28.6 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set while winning 50.3% of games.
- Cressy has a service game winning percentage of 83.4% on all surfaces (316-for-379 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 11.1% (41-for-369 in return games).
- Cressy has gone 192-for-218 in service games while playing on hard courts (88.1% winning percentage), and 24-for-211 in return games (11.4%).
- Cressy’s 32 break points won on 110 total break points (29.1% winning percentage) is 287th this year.
- Cressy’s 19 break points won on 51 total break points on hard courts so far this year (37.3% winning percentage) ranks 147th.
Cressy Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Cressy defeated No. 140-ranked Alex Michelsen, 6-3, 6-3.
- In his last tournament (the Hall of Fame Open), Cressy was defeated by Michelsen 7-6, 4-6, 5-7 on July 18, in the round of 32.
- Cressy averaged 35 games per match in Newport in one match.
- Cressy won 88.2% of his service games and 5.6% of his return games in Newport.
- Wolf has played 24.6 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 35 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Wolf has played 25.6 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 17 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Wolf has won 82.7% of his service games this year, and 22.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Wolf has won 83.7% of his service games and 22.4% of his return games.
- Wolf is 205th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 86 of 178 (48.3%).
- Wolf has converted 44 of 99 break points on hard courts (44.4%), and is 95th in break points won.
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf beat Jason Jung 6-2, 6-1 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Wolf lost to Alexander Bublik 3-6, 6-7, 0-6 on July 6.
- Wolf played two matches in London, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Wolf claimed 25 of 31 service games (80.6%) and four of 31 return games (12.9%).