Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taro Daniel vs. Roberto Carballes Baena Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Roberto Carballes Baena (-125)||Taro Daniel (+100)|
Roberto Carballes Baena (No. 59) will meet Taro Daniel (No. 113) in the Round of 16 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on Thursday, July 27.
Daniel vs. Carballes Baena Matchup History
- Daniel and Carballes Baena met in the Round of 128 at the BNP Paribas Open on March 8, 2023. Daniel won 6-1, 7-5.
- Daniel and Carballes Baena have played two sets versus each other, and Daniel has won all of them.
- Daniel has won more against Carballes Baena in 19 total games between them, 13 (68.4%) compared to Carballes Baena’s six.
- Daniel and Carballes Baena have faced off one time, averaging 19 games and two sets per match.
- Daniel has averaged 25.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) through his 31 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 50.3% of games.
- Daniel averages 24.9 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and 8.7 games per set through eight matches on clay courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Daniel’s service game winning percentage is 73.1% (winning 185 of 253 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.9% (claiming 64 of 257 return games).
- When playing on clay, Daniel has a 61.2% winning percentage in service games and a 29.4% winning percentage in return games (30 service games won out of 49, and 15 return games won out of 51 on clay).
- Daniel is 231st in break point win percentage (46.6%) after going 61-for-131 on break points this year.
- On clay this year, Daniel ranks 221st in break point win percentage (48.4%) after going 15-for-31.
Daniel Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Daniel won 1-6, 7-5, 6-2 against Martin Landaluce on Monday.
- Daniel was eliminated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad) 4-6, 1-6 by No. 90-ranked Pedro Cachin on July 18.
- In his one match in Gstaad, Daniel played an average of 17 games.
- In Switzerland, Daniel won three of eight service games (37.5%) and two of nine return games (22.2%).
Carballes Baena Stats
- In his 32 matches this year, Carballes Baena has played an average of 23.3 games across all court types (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Carballes Baena has played 23 matches on clay this year, and 23.2 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Carballes Baena has won 72.5% of his service games this year, and 22.5% of his return games.
- On clay, Carballes Baena has won 73% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Carballes Baena has converted 38.3% of his break-point opportunities overall (77 of 201).
- Carballes Baena has converted 39.7% of his break-point chances on clay (60 of 151).
Carballes Baena Recent Performances
- Carballes Baena was eliminated by Stan Wawrinka (1-6, 1-3) on July 18 in the round of 32s of the Swiss Open Gstaad (his last tournament).
- Carballes Baena’s one match in Gstaad had an average of 11 game per match.
- In Switzerland, Carballes Baena claimed two of five service games (40%) and zero of six return games (0%).