Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taro Daniel vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Thanasi Kokkinakis (-175)||Taro Daniel (+140)|
In the Citi Open Round of 64 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 86-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis versus No. 111 Taro Daniel.
Daniel vs. Kokkinakis Matchup History
- Daniel has not squared off against Kokkinakis in the past five years.
- In his 33 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Daniel is averaging 25.2 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.8% of those games.
- On hard courts, Daniel has played 18 matches (averaging 24.4 games per match — 23.0 in best-of-three matches — and 9.8 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Daniel’s service game winning percentage is 72.4% (winning 199 of 275 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.5% (earning a win in 68 of 278 return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Daniel has a 72.9% winning percentage in service games and a 25.0% winning percentage in return games (102 service games won out of 140, and 35 return games won out of 140).
- Daniel has won 46.1% of his break points this year (65 out of 141, to rank 243rd).
- On hard courts so far this year, Daniel is 32-for-73 on break points (43.8%) to rank 128th.
Daniel Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag, Daniel lost in the round of 16 to No. 59-ranked Roberto Carballes Baena, 3-6, 1-6 on July 27.
- In Umag, Daniel’s two matches had 21.5 games on average.
- While playing in Croatia, Daniel won 63.6% of his service games and 19.0% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has played 29 matches this year (winning 52.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Kokkinakis has played 27.6 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches on hard courts this year.
- Kokkinakis has won 18.3% of his return games this year, and 83.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Kokkinakis has won 86.1% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kokkinakis has converted 36.4% of his break-point chances (51 of 140).
- On hard courts, Kokkinakis has converted 33 of 99 break points (33.3%).
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- Kokkinakis was beaten by Alex de Minaur (3-6, 4-6) on July 26 in the round of 16s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his last tournament).
- In his two matches in Atlanta, Kokkinakis played an average of 24.0 games per match.
- In United States, Kokkinakis claimed 18 of 23 service games (78.3%) and three of 25 return games (12.0%).