Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taro Daniel vs. Martin Landaluce Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Taro Daniel (-425)||Martin Landaluce (+310)|
In the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring Martin Landaluce against No. 112 Taro Daniel.
Daniel vs. Landaluce Matchup History
- Daniel has not squared off against Landaluce in the past five years.
- Daniel has played 31 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.3% of those games.
- In eight matches on clay courts this year, Daniel averages 24.9 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 8.7 games per set with a 46.2% game winning percentage.
- Daniel is 185-for-253 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 73.1%) and 64-for-257 in return games (24.9%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on clay, Daniel has a 61.2% winning percentage in service games and a 29.4% winning percentage in return games (30 service games won out of 49, and 15 return games won out of 51 on clay).
- Daniel’s 61 break points won on 131 total break points (46.6% winning percentage) ranks 214th this year.
- Daniel has taken 48.4% of break points on clay surfaces this year (15 out of 31, to rank 206th).
Daniel Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad), Daniel was eliminated by Pedro Cachin 4-6, 1-6 on July 18, in the round of 32.
- Daniel played an average of 17.0 games in his one match in Gstaad.
- While playing in Switzerland, Daniel won 37.5% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
- Landaluce has averaged 19.7 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) in his three matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 33.9% of the games.
- In two matches in the past 12 months on clay, Landaluce has averaged 22.0 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 8.8 games per set, winning 38.6% of the games.
- Landaluce is 6-for-15 in service games (40.0%) and 0-for-15 in return games (0.0%) including all surfaces.
- Landaluce is 3-for-eight in service games on clay (37.5%) and 0-for-7 in return games (0.0%).
Landaluce Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the Mutua Madrid Open (his most recent tournament), Landaluce was eliminated by Richard Gasquet 2-6, 1-6 on April 26.
- In his one match in Madrid, Landaluce averaged 15.0 games per match.
- Landaluce clinched 37.5% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games while playing in Spain.