Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taro Daniel vs. Milos Raonic Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Milos Raonic (-170)||Taro Daniel (+135)|
No. 115-ranked Taro Daniel will take on Milos Raonic in the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Round of 32 on Wednesday, August 9.
Daniel vs. Raonic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Daniel and Raonic have squared off on the court.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Daniel has competed in 34 total matches with a 49.8% game winning percentage. He averages 25.3 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set.
- In 19 matches on hard courts this year, Daniel averages 24.6 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Daniel has a 72.3% service game winning percentage and a 24.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (209 service games won out of 289, and 72 return games won out of 292).
- Daniel has finished 112-for-154 in service games on hard courts (72.7% winning percentage), and 39-for-154 in return games (25.3%).
- Daniel has won 46.3% of his break points this year (69 out of 149, which ranks 241st).
- On hard courts, Daniel has won 44.4% of break points (36 out of 81, which ranks 129th).
Daniel Recent Performances
- Daniel defeated No. 30-ranked Adrian Mannarino 7-6, 6-4 on Monday to make the Round of 32.
- Daniel was defeated by Thanasi Kokkinakis (6-2, 4-6, 4-6) on August 1 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the Citi Open.
- Daniel played an average of 28 games in his one match in Washington.
- Daniel’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 71.4%, and he won 28.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- Raonic has played four matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 32 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.8% of the games.
- Raonic has an 84.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (55 of 65 games) and a 15.9% return game winning percentage (10 of 63).
Raonic Recent Performances
- Raonic is coming off a 6-7, 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe in the Round of 64 on Monday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Wimbledon, Raonic’s last tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 6-7, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 15-ranked Tommy Paul on July 6.
- In his two matches in London, Raonic played an average of 44.5 games per match.
- Raonic clinched 86.7% of his service games and 15.9% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.