Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jesper de Jong vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Matteo Arnaldi (-215)||Jesper de Jong (+170)|
Matteo Arnaldi (No. 76) will take on Jesper de Jong (No. 180) in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on Tuesday, July 25.
de Jong vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- de Jong and Arnaldi have split their two head-to-head matches. The last one was on October 5, 2022, ending with Arnaldi winning 6-3, 6-2.
- Arnaldi and de Jong have played five sets versus each other, and Arnaldi has the edge, winning three of them. de Jong has taken two.
- Arnaldi has won more against de Jong in 42 total games between them, 22 (52.4%) compared to de Jong’s 20.
- de Jong and Arnaldi have averaged 21.0 games and 2.5 sets in their two matches against each other.
de Jong Stats
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), de Jong has played 14 matches and 22.1 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his three matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, de Jong has averaged 23.0 games (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- de Jong has won 28.7% of his return games and 79.4% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past 12 months, de Jong has claimed 82.9% of his service games and 29.4% of his return games.
de Jong Recent Performances
- de Jong defeated Tomas Barrios Vera 6-2, 6-4 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), de Jong was beaten by Aleksandar Kovacevic 6-7, 4-6 on June 28, in the qualification round 2.
- In his two matches in London, de Jong played an average of 20.0 games.
- de Jong’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 85.0%, and he won 25.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Arnaldi has played 29 matches so far this year, and 24.8 games per match across all court types (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Arnaldi has played 15 matches this year while winning 53.1% of games and 25.0 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Arnaldi has won 79.4% of his service games this year, and 20.6% of his return games.
- On clay, Arnaldi has won 76.7% of his service games and 23.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Arnaldi has converted 47 of 134 break points (35.1%).
- Arnaldi has converted 31 of 85 break points on clay (36.5%), and is 158th in break points won.
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- Arnaldi was defeated by No. 16-ranked Lorenzo Musetti 3-6, 6-4, 6-7 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Nordea Open, on July 19.
- Arnaldi played two matches in Båstad, averaging 31.5 games per match.
- Arnaldi secured 75.0% of his service games (24 of 32) in Sweden along with 19.4% of his return games (six of 31).