Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Joris de Loore vs. Dominic Stephan Stricker Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Dominic Stephan Stricker (-210)||Joris de Loore (+160)|
On Tuesday, Joris de Loore (No. 202 in the world) meets Dominic Stephan Stricker (No. 106) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023.
de Loore vs. Stricker Matchup History
- In the lone match between de Loore and Stricker in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Vilnius, Lithuania Men Singles 2023, de Loore won 6-3, 6-1.
- de Loore and Stricker have played two sets against each other, and de Loore has won all of them.
- de Loore has won 12 games versus Stricker (75.0%), while Stricker has taken four.
- de Loore and Stricker have met on the court one time, averaging 16.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
de Loore Stats
- de Loore, over the past year, has played two matches across all court surfaces, and 22.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, de Loore has played one match on clay, and 18.0 games per match (18.0 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, de Loore has won 65.2% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- On clay over the past year, de Loore has claimed 55.6% of his service games and 11.1% of his return games.
de Loore Recent Performances
- de Loore was eliminated by Zsombor Piros (6-7, 6-1, 1-6) on June 26 in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- In London, de Loore’s one match had 27.0 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, de Loore won 10 of 14 service games (71.4%) and three of 13 return games (23.1%).
- Stricker has averaged 24.9 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 51.8% of the games.
- In six matches in the past year on clay, Stricker has averaged 22.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set, winning 48.1% of the games.
- Stricker has an 83.5% winning percentage on serve and a 21.2% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Stricker has a 77.4% winning percentage on serve, and 23.7% on return.
Stricker Recent Performances
- Stricker was eliminated by Miomir Kecmanovic (6-7, 1-6) on July 19 in the round of 16s of the Swiss Open Gstaad (his last tournament).
- Stricker played two matches in Gstaad, and he averaged 23.0 games per match.
- Stricker won 77.3% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.